Enamel and Metalsmith Artist
One of a Kind and Limited Production.
My passion in Art Jewelry making reflects my formal training in both art and engineering. I consider my jewelry pieces the realization of my artistic imagination through rigorous engineering means. I desire to create art works that harmonize inspirations from both Asian and Western cultures.
Enamelists Gallery in Torpedo Factory Art Center, 105 North Union Street, Alexandria VA, 22314
JRA Show at Chevy Chase, MD, Pleiades Show at Bethesda, MD ,
Artists Expo at Arlington, VA
- The 27th International Cloisonné Jewelry Contest. The Ueno Royal Museum, Tokyo, Japan. 2014. Get Award for Encouragement.
- Ganoksin’s 4th Annual Online Exhibition: “Changing Hues” 2014
- Montgomery College Art department student work exhibition. 2014
- Creative Crafts Council 29th Biennial Exhibition, the Mansion at Strathmore, North Bethesda, MD 2013
- 1st On-line Student Enamel Exhibition. 2012
- The Washington Guild of Goldsmiths bi-annual show, VisArts Gallery, Rockville, MD 2012
- 27th Annual Pleiades Show, Woman’s Club of Bethesda, Bethesda, MD 2012