The Washington Guild of Goldsmiths is a cooperative association whose members’ skills, energy and enthusiasm promote and sustain its successful programs. We welcome new members.
The Guild’s principal activities are:
- Periodic workshops and lectures in technical and aesthetic aspects of metalwork and design, as well as in other areas of concern such as marketing, offered throughout the year and conducted by outstanding teachers, artists and craft professionals from all over the country.
- Juried participation in the Bi-annual Metalwork Exhibition.
- Publication of a quarterly newsletter with information and articles of interest to guild members.
Membership dues for the Washington Guild of Goldsmiths are valid for a calendar year (January – December) and are subject to renewal on January 1 of each year.
- Membership, open to all, and is accepted throughout the year.
- Annual dues are currently $40 per calendar year. Full-time students pay $20.
If you would like to join as a member:
- You can print out, complete, and mail the application pdf form: Membership Application Form along with your check to the WGG Membership Coordinator at the address provided on the form. Or
- You can fill out the online Membership Application Form 2021 and pay dues electronically.
Here is a link to a video from our November 2020 meeting with Nick Barnes.
Click on this link to watch the video.
We hope you will become an active participant in our program of workshops which are advertised on the website and in the newsletter. The next issue of the newsletter will be emailed or mailed to you, as well as, a copy of the membership directory.
Feel free to e-mail us if you have any questions.