The Washington Guild of Goldsmiths is dedicated to furthering knowledge and interest in all things metal. We welcome jewelers, metalsmiths, artisans and other interested individuals. Join our lively group to share ideas and techniques and to improve your skills.
- Monthly Our online meetings feature well-known and talented metalsmiths who show us their studios, take us on a journey through their careers, and demonstrate special techniques. Members have access to the recordings of past guest artists.
Click on the link below to see the video from our November 2020 meeting with Nick Grant Barnes:
- Workshops on metalsmithing techniques and jewelry design offered throughout the year (both online and in person) by outstanding professionals from all over the country. Fees vary by instructor and membership status,
- Participation in the juried biennial Metalwork show.
- A quarterly newsletter with information and articles on recent activities and upcoming opportunities.
- A membership directory.
Annual dues are $40/year; $20 for full-time students
Membership dues for the Washington Guild of Goldsmiths are valid January 1 – December 30 of the current year. Dues are accepted at any time during the year. If you pay between January 1 and June 30, dues are $40; if you join after June 30, dues are reduced to $20 for the current year. Reduced fee for students is $10 after June 30.
You can pay dues electronically or by mail:
- Electronically: Fill out the online Membership Application Form 2022 and pay dues electronically.
- Mail: Print out, complete, and mail this Membership Application Form along with your check to the WGG Membership Coordinator at the address provided on the form.
We hope you will join our group of dedicated metalsmiths at The Washington Guild of Goldsmiths.
Please direct questions to: email@example.com.